Register at www.maritimeplatform.com : https://www.maritimeplatform.com/signUp?redirectUri=https://www.maritimeplatform.com/ Upload videos: https://www.maritimeplatform.com/menu/upload
Look for a shore job: https://shipshorejob.com/careers/index.php?m=careers&p=showAll
Read blogs related to maritime industry: www.seafarersblog.com +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Seafarers interviews are based on a number of traits which are looked for in the seafarers apart from the technical expertise. This video is the 2nd part of the 2 part series on those criteria, examples of questions which can be asked and the line of answering for these questions. Watch this video till the end.
Watch the 1st part here : https://youtu.be/rFcSNsGeOLU
Myself Vijayaraghavan having been in the maritime industry for 27 years out which 15 years in shore in the manning department. This channel is my way of giving back to the industry something which has given me So Much!! I request all share this video to all whom you feel would benefit from the information provided.
1) Kindly comment and let me know of any other topic, you would like to know more about with regards to manning and for seafarers related to manning
2) Kindly comment and let me know if the topic covered was easy to understand and well presented so that self could provide better content
3) Kindly share the content with others who might be interested in knowing the topic.
You can always write to us @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Maritime platform is a platform for the maritime industry which has many faces:
1) A video sharing platform-Everyone can create an account and start uploading videos instantly!! - www.maritimeplatform.com
2) A blogging site on all the relevant and recent topics and continuously updated - www.seafarersblog.com
3) A platform for seeking SHORE jobs in the maritime industry - www.shipshorejob.com/careers .
4) A platform for discussions and queries in the maritime industry : www.maritimeQA.com
kindly do visit the websites and provide your valuable feedback Our handles:
1) Twitter : @Maritimepfm
2) LinkedIn : @maritimeplatform join
3) Facebook : @Maritimeplatform
4) Instagram : @maritimeplatform