In this podcast we are talking to Dr.Bireshwar kumar who is an experienced business leader and consultant.
He began his career as a cadet with MOL and moving up the ladder to become 2nd officer. He has mostly worked on VLCC and Product tankers. In the year 2007, he joined SP Jain School of Global Management in their MBA program. He graduated from SP Jain with an academic gold medal. Post his MBA, he worked in different roles of Management Consulting, Supply chain consulting and worked with some of the well know companies like DNV, DHL, Accenture.
In his present position as a Business Development Director at Voyager Worldwide, he is focused on providing data-driven navigation solutions to help marine clients save time and money.
He has also completed his Doctorate in Business Administration from Australia.
His linkedin profiile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/bireshwarkumar/
Myself Vijayaraghavan having been in the maritime industry for 27 years out which 15 years in shore in the manning department. This channel is my way of giving back to the industry something which has given me So Much!! I request all share this video to all whom you feel would benefit from the information provided.
1) Kindly comment and let me know of any other topic,you would like to know more about with regards to manning and for seafarers related to manning
2) Kindly comment and let me know if the topic covered was easy to understand and well presented so that self could provide better content
3) Kindly share the content with others who might be interested in knowing the topic.
You can always write to us @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Maritime platform is a platform for the maritime industry which has many faces:
1) A video sharing platform-Everyone can create an account and start uploading videos instantly!! (www.maritimeplatform.com)
2) A Question and Answer platform where one could ask questions to the whole Maritime fraternity and experts in the industry could assist on the queries-I personally try to reply as many as possible (www.seafarersclan.com)
3) A blogging site on all the relevant and recent topics and continuously updated(www.seafarersblog.com)
4) A platform for seeking SHORE jobs in the maritime industry(www.shipshorejob.com/careers) .
kindly do visit the websites and provide your valuable feedback Our handles:
1) Twitter : @Maritimepfm
2) LinkedIn : @maritimeplatform join
3) Facebook : @Maritimeplatform
4) Instagram : @maritimeplatform